It is our pleasure to assist you and your family with your eye care needs. McDougal Eye Center participates in most medical policy and vision insurance plans, in addition to accepting CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program.
If you do not see your plan listed:
- Call our office: 480-854-3310 (Southern/Gilbert) or 480-834-3777 (Main/Sossaman). Provide your insurance name, policy number and provider’s contact phone number. We will call for you to see what benefits your plan allows. We always pull medical and vision benefits.
- Visit your insurance plan’s website to pull up providers for your particular plan.
- Check for your medical and vision benefits. We find many patients have vision benefits that they are not aware they have.
Please call us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
We Are an insurance Provider for:
- AEI (Aetna)
- Ameriplan (Coast to Coast Vision)
- BlueCross BlueShield (BCBS)
- Cigna (Local plus / OAP / OAPC / PPO)
- Coventry Health Care
- Davis Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health
- First Look Vision
- Gilsbar (BCBS)
- Healthnet Vision (EyeMed)
- Humana Vision
- Meritain Health (Open Choice PPO®)
- MMSI Vision (Town of Gilbert)
- Mountain States (BCBS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Superior Vision
- Tricare for Life
- United Health Care
- United Vision
We Offer CareCredit:
As an added convenience for you, we accept the CareCredit card, the nation’s leading patient payment program. You can use it for yourself or a family member.
CareCredit lets you finance the care you need or want. You begin the eye care services immediately, paying for it over time with payments that you can fit into your monthly budget. It’s one more option for you, in addition to insurance.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Came in as a new patient and felt very welcomed with the positive and courteous staff. Process was seamless and quick. Staff was very helpful in explaining my insurance benefits. They also have a great selection of frames. — Samantha R.
Gilbert / Southern Location
Monday – Friday 8am - 6pm
Wednesday until 7pm
Saturday 8am - 2pm
Closed Sundays and Major Holidays
Main / Sossaman Location
Tuesday - Friday 8am - 5pm
(closed lunch 1-2pm)
Saturday 8am to 1pm
Closed Sundays, Mondays and Major Holidays